Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To our Valued Guests:
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact on our community, we at Straub Automotive feel it is important to share more about the precautionary steps we are taking to keep our guests, employees, and their families safe and healthy.
We are actively following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local health officials and government agencies. As developments continue to unfold, it is our intention to maintain open communication. The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been and will continue to be our top priority.
With this in mind, we are taking the following actions:
1. The cleanliness of our dealerships has always been important to us. In addition to our regular cleaning services and procedures, employees are instructed to clean and sanitize their work area throughout the day.
2. We have contacted our outside cleaning service to ensure that they are following the correct procedures and reviewed our additional requirements with their staff.
3. We are ensuring that our staff come to work healthy and that they are following the established cleaning procedures.
4. We are suspending any complimentary food items such as popcorn, cookies, and fruit.
5. In lieu of shaking hands, we have advised our team members to use alternative methods to greet our guests (i.e. friendly waves, big smiles, and elbow bumps).
Additionally, at Straub Automotive we want to make it easy to shop or service whenever is most convenient and comfortable for you. You can visit our Express Storefront online at DriveStraub.com to shop, configure, and purchase your new or pre-owned vehicle and we will deliver it straight to your doorstep at no extra charge. If you have service appointments scheduled in the days and weeks ahead, know that we are committed to keeping these scheduled visits available. The six Straub Automotive locations are open for business and our team stands ready to serve you.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now and we are committed to providing a safe, clean and a welcoming environment for you, your family and our employees.
The Straub Automotive Family of Dealerships